This is an excellent documentary with a message about the need for diversity in which an autistic boy with a love of animals is the main focus.A young couple and their autistic four year old boy Rowan take a pilgrimage to a sacred lake at the heart of the great Mongolian Plain where tradition has it, shamans still practice ancient healing rituals that may help heal their son of his autism. Rowan seems keen enough, but are they barking up the wrong tree? As we take the journey with them so we start to understand what the boy's parents are really up against. Who are they and why are they making such a public show of their autistic son? Do they have something important to say to justify their family adventure? The answer is yes.Their energy, determination and openness throughout the whole film is spoken to a friendly and compassionate camera and having previously documented the plight of the Bushmen, Rowan's father is clearly going to be in his element. But is it just another d…
please correct your information on this film, it's shot in Mongolia, not "Inner" Mongolia, a province of China. It's great that the Isaacson's can exploit their son's mental condition to make a movie, but spare us the New Age bull about shamanism. Both parents come across as so self-absorbed that it's no wonder that the kid has tantrums. I'm sure that the parents of children with mental disabilities must wonder how these unlikeable people get to perform for profit. Did Dr. Temple Grandin, Dr. Grinker and the other talking heads really know how silly this movie was going to be. Why did they lend their names and reputations to this?
- Download My Father the Hero Full Movie | Website To Watch My Father the Hero Movie
- Download Osmosis Jones Full Movie | Watch Full Film Of Osmosis Jones
- Download My Darling Clementine Full Movie | Where To Download The My Darling Clementine Film
- Download Bubba Ho-Tep Full Movie | Download Bubba Ho-Tep Movie In Divx Formats
- Download Invitation to a Gunfighter Full Movie | Invitation to a Gunfighter Trailer